Unlike cash ISAs, the value of stocks and shares ISAs can fall as well as rise. However our Healthy Investment ISA provides 100% capital and growth guarantees on key anniversaries and aims to provide a consistent return on your investment and reduce the impact of short term stock market fluctuations.
If the value of investments has fallen to the extent that we are not able to smooth out these market fluctuations and you do not withdraw your investment on one of the guaranteed capital and growth anniversaries you may get back less than you have invested.
If you are not sure that this ISA is suitable for you then you should consider independent advice. Tax rules can change in the future.
Is this an ISA for me?
- Do you want a cautious investment that has some risk but the potential for higher returns than a Cash ISA?
- You can invest any amount up to £500,000 with the knowledge that 100% of your investment is covered under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, there is no upper limit.
- Are you happy to invest in an ethical fund that only invests in companies that can demonstrate responsible business practices and never invests in alcohol, arms and tobacco industries or gambling and pornography providers?
- Are you looking to invest your money for the medium to long term knowing that you can withdraw it at any time without any early withdrawal charges?
- Do you want a seamless process where we contact your existing providers and take care of all the transfer arrangements?
Then the Healthy Investment Ethical Stocks and Shares ISA could be for you.
Over 185 years of experience
Healthy Investment is a mutual friendly society formed in 1835. It looks after the money of over 100,000 members and has no shareholders to benefit in any way from your investment. All of our ISA investors' money is invested in our With-profits Fund and members share in all of the profits of the Society. They receive their share in the form of annual bonuses, added to their investment, reflecting the performance of investments in the Fund.