Junior Stocks and Shares ISA
Invest for your children in our stocks and shares Ethical Junior ISA with a guaranteed tax free payout when they reach 18.
Unlike cash Junior ISAs the value of stocks and shares Junior ISAs can fall as well as rise. However our Healthy Investment Junior ISA comes with important capital and bonus guarantees to ensure your children receive back the initial investment plus all the bonuses that have been added to their Junior ISA, providing it is withdrawn on one of the key anniversary dates.
If the Junior ISA is withdrawn on other than the guaranteed anniversary dates and if the value of investments has fallen to the extent that we are not able to smooth out these market fluctuations the value may be less than has been invested.
If you are not sure that this Junior ISA is suitable for you then you should consider independent advice. Tax rules can change in the future.
Is this Junior ISA right for my children?
- You can open our Junior ISA with as little as £10 and invest up to £4,368 in the current tax year.
- Your money will be invested in an Ethical With-profits Fund containing a mix of assets including stocks and shares, company and government bonds, commercial property and bank deposits.
- Our With-profits Fund is managed cautiously, has some risk but the potential for higher returns than a cash ISA.
- As an ethical provider of savings and investments, your money will only be invested in companies that can demonstrate responsible business practices and will never be invested in the alcohol, arms and tobacco industries and gambling and pornography providers.
- Junior ISAs with other providers and Child Trust Funds can be transferred into our Junior ISA. We take care of all the details and contact your existing provider to make all the arrangements.
- Our Junior ISA contains valuable capital and growth guarantees on key anniversary dates to guarantee a tax free payout when your child reaches 18 (provided monies have been invested for a minimum of 5 years).
- A Junior ISA can only be opened by a parent or guardian, but once open anyone can invest in it.
Then the Healthy Investment Ethical Stocks and Shares Junior ISA could be for you.